Why did my payment fail?
The best way to resolve payment fail is to call your credit card provider; they can give you more insights as to why the charge was not approved.
Alternatively, you can contact our support team, and we will be able to help you figure out why your card was declined.
Here are the most common reasons for transaction declines:
- Your bank is unwilling to accept the transaction. You will need to contact the bank for more details regarding this generic decline.
- The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction – subsequent attempts at a later date may be successful.
- The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account. You will need to contact the bank to change the account limits or use a different payment method.
- Card is expired. You will need to use a different payment method.
- You entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in your credit card information.
- You entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in your card expiration date.
- The submitted card number is not on file with the card-issuing bank. You will need to contact the bank.
- The submitted card number does not include the proper number of digits. If the decline persists, you will need to contact the bank.
- This decline code could indicate that the submitted card number does not correlate to an existing card-issuing bank or that there is a connectivity error with the issuer. You will need to contact the bank for more information.
- You entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in the card information.
- Your bank is requesting that you call to obtain a special authorization code in order to complete this transaction. This can result in a lengthy process – we recommend obtaining a new payment method instead.
- The card used has likely been reported as lost. You will need to contact the bank for more information.
- The card used has likely been reported as stolen. You will need to contact the bank for more information.
What payment methods are available?
Do I need to have credit card information on file and where I change it?
Can I get a refund on my Allchemist subscription and in-app orders?