Companies, materials, and articles that drove most traffic this year at Allchemist.
What a year it has been – definitely one to remember. And at Allchemist, we’ve been busy too.
It all started in March when we introduced our platform at the European Coatings Show 2019 and since then we’ve been continuously updating user experience, rolling out new features (more than 26 major ones!), talking with the global community of formulators and chemical suppliers, growing our social presence and most importantly getting new users.
Time really flies for me! That’s why I thought this time of the year is perfect for a look back on what you were searching for, clicking on and using the most in Allchemist this year.
I wanted to express appreciation to the Allchemist readership and users by gathering the content that was most valuable to you this year. Thank you for all the support!
Make sure you stay with us because we have great plans for the following year. For us, the Allchemist team, the only limit is the sky.
And the 2019 Allchemist heroes are… Drum roll, please!
The top 5 most searched companies:
The top 5 most used materials/chemicals:
- LITE 3060 by Cardolite Corporation
- AEROSIL® R 812 by Evonik
- Nanoflex Dura by Nano-CareDeutschland AG
- NX-6019 by Cardolite Corporation
- BECKOPOX® VEM 2448/50EEP by Allnex
The top 5 most read articles from our blog:
- For R&D: The ULTIMATE 5-Step Guide
- For Raw Material Suppliers: The ULTIMATE 7-Step Digital Transformation Guide
- The Chemical Industry Has to Digitize its Core Before It Can Digitalize
- Find out if you’re losing quality leads daily and overpaying for the ones who are not a good fit for what you sell?
- The Customer Journey in the Paints & Coatings Supply Chain is Broken and What can we do about it?
Do you want to be on the top 5 list for 2020?
Say no more! Schedule the quick teleconference with me and learn how can you:
- Reach the relevant buyers & boost the traffic on your product portfolio
- Generate high qualified leads
I’ll explain to you how easy it is. Hint: Little effort and almost 0 investment needed.
Schedule the quick introduction call with me. I’ll show you how can your organization get the most out of Allchemist.