INTRODUCTION TO ALLCHEMIST
Learn about Allchemist platform and get a better understanding of the security of your data, its accuracy and how does Allchemist compare to other platforms on the market.
1. What is Allchemist?
Get an overview of Allchemist’s platform, learn how you can use it and what benefits does it bring to your work.
2. Real-life examples of use
Learn how can you use Allchemist daily through real-life examples of use.
3. Security of data
Learn about the Allchemist data security measures. Meet the company behind it and get a better sense of how we maintain safety and security of your data.
4. Accuracy and reliability of data
You’ re invited to read this article to learn more about how we keep accuracy and reliability of (M)SDS management system and publicly published data.
5. How does Allchemist compare to the rest of materials search engines on the market?
We get many questions regarding its comparison to other materials search engines on the market.
6. Technical requirements
What do I need to run Allchemist? Understand the benefits of cloud-based application and its requirements for hassle-free registration.
GETTING STARTED WITH ALLCHEMIST
Follow the initial setup guide to start using Allchemist, get an overview of the Allchemist account, learn how to manage your billing account and work group members’ accesses.
1. How do I open an account?
Wellcome on board. Get the access to Allchemist and forget about the manual processing of data and outdated catalogs for good.
2. Where do I log in?
Learn how easy it is to login in Allchemist. All you need is the internet connection and a web browser, and you are ready to become super productive.
3. I forgot the password or want to change my password
No worries, it happens to us all! Please read the article and learn how easy it is to change or reset your password.
4. Set up your account
Learn about your Allchemist profile, its settings and how to manage your billing accounts and work groups.
5. Work group vs. billing account, what is what?
What is the difference between work groups and billing accounts? How many work groups and billing accounts can I open and who can I invite in?
6. Managing work groups: invitations and members roles
Learn how to create and invite someone in the work group, members’ roles, and their rights.
7. Managing billing account
Learn everything about the billing account and who can be the billing account editor.
8. How do I invite someone to Allchemist?
You can Invite existing Allchemist users in your work group, or simply encourage someone to start using Allchemist.
9. Managing company admin
Learn everything about the company admin and all the benefits of organizing a company’s address book.
BILLING AND REFUND
Learn how you’re charged for Allchemist accounts, what in-app services are there and how to keep track of your in-app costs.
1. General pricing policy
Learn how you’re charged for Allchemist accounts, what in-app services are available and how to keep track of your in-app costs.
2. What payment methods are available?
Learn what are the payment options and which way you can pay for your services.
3. Do I need to have credit card information on file and where I change it?
Learn where to put your credit card information, how to change it and if it has to be on file with us.
4. Why did my payment fail?
There are multiple reasons for a payment fail. Learn more about those reasons and what can you do about it.
5. Can I get a refund on my Allchemist subscription and in-app orders?
Learn about our refund policies and process for being refunded.
6. Sales tax and VAT
Learn about how we charge taxes/VAT.
7. Where can I find my invoices?
Access to your invoices and learn how you are charged.
8. Vendor and remittance details for Allchemist
Here are our vendor information and billing details for your accounting team.
9. What are the costs, if I terminate my billing account
Learn what happens with your costs, if you decide to terminate your account, remove a user from your billing account, delete (M)SDS data, and published materials data.
WAYS TO SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT MATERIAL
Master the ways you can search for the right material; basic, advanced and parametric search.
2. Private vs. public material database, what’s the difference?
Know the difference between public and private lab.
2. Basic search
Learn how the basic search of needed material works.
3. Advanced search
Learn how the advanced search of needed material works.
4. Search by parameters
Learn how can you search for the needed raw material by parameters.
WAYS TO ADD DATA TO ALLCHEMIST
Learn the difference between public and private lab and how can you add data to Allchemist
1. Private vs. public data, what’s the difference?
Know the difference between public and private lab.
2. Can I import data to Allchemist from a file?
Learn how to import data directly to Allchemist from a file on your computer instead of manual re-typing.
3. How do I manually add data to Allchemist privately or publicly?
Learn how can you add material data to Allchemist.
4. How do you charge for public visibility?
Get the better understanding of pricing policy for public visibility of your branded material portfolio.
5. How do I share materials with others?
Learn how to share materials with Allchemist users and those who are not yet users of Allchemist.
WAYS TO MIX THE PRODUCT (FORMULATING and REFORMULATING)
Learn all the steps of Allchemist virtual lab; from new or improved product to needed chemical documentation.
1. Basic information tab
Learn all about the 1st step of the formulation process.
2. Categorization tab
Learn all about the 2nd step of the formulation process.
3. Formulation mixer tab
Learn all about the 3rd step of the formulation process.
4. Parameters tab
Learn all about the 4th step of the formulation process.
5. Health & Safety tab
Learn all about the 5th step of the formulation process.
6. Files & Recommendation tab
Learn all about the 6th step of the formulation process.
7. Preview & Finalize tab
Learn all about the 7th step of the formulation process.
Always keep all of your (Material) Safety Data Sheets, print-ready labels and safety instructions up to date and in compliance with the latest legislation.
1. The difference between create and order (M)SDS
Please read this article before choosing for any (M)SDS service.
2. How do I create (M)SDS?
Learn the steps for creating (M)SDS in Allchemist.
3. How do I order (M)SDS?
Learn the steps for ordering (M)SDS in Allchemist.
4. How am I charged for create and order (M)SDS services?
Learn how you are charged for your additional chemical documentation services.
5. Why do I have to pay for minimum of 2 years?
Please read this article to find out more about the minimum duration of (Material) Safety Data Sheet Service.
6. What happens with (M)SDS after 2 years?
Learn how to stop or continue with Allchemist.
7. How do I know (M)SDS information is safe?
Our measures for your (M)SDS information safety.
8. Is there a need for (M)SDS updates?
Learn why every chemical documentation needs constant revisions and updating.
9. Are there any additional charges?
No, there are NO extra fees. We only charge per (M)SDS.
10. Do you give returns?
Read this article if you are interested in “money back” policy.
11. What do you mean by a 100% RISK-FREE guarantee?
Read this article to find out more about our RISK-FREE policy.
12. What if I have one product and several product names?
Learn how can you save costs with synonyms function.
13. Can I test your (M)SDS service first?
Read this article if you’d like to test our (M)SDS management system before ordering or creating any (M)SDS.
14. Where and how will I be notified about the changes in the (M)SDSs I created?
Be updated with all the changes in the (M)SDSs you’ve created.
15. What do you mean by I don’t have to follow legislation?
With our (M)SDS management system you don’t have to worry about following the legislation. How is that possible?
16. I have just remembered that I need to change something – do I need to pay again?
Learn why you are not charged for any additional changes.
IF I STOP USING ALLCHEMIST
We are sorry to hear this.
What we would appreciate is that you tell us what went wrong — so we can fix it and do a better job next time.
1. How do I end the trial period?
Learn how can you end the trial period of Allchemist account.
2. What happens with my data if I or organization I work for decide to leave Allchemist?
Get the better understanding about retrieving your data if you decide to terminate the use of Allchemist application.